Best Picnic Spots in Dubai
Nothing can be compared with a lovely breakfast or lunch alfresco combined with a good old-fashioned picnic. So, why not take advantage of this beautiful weather and plan your day in one of the best picnic spots in Dubai? Well, then shake off that blanket, pack up your punnet and follow this guide to enjoy a glorious time with your family.
10 Best Picnic Spots in DubaiDubai has many things to offer apart from the chaos and wonders, especially for the people who like to spend quality time with children and loved ones. From the desert to the seashore, from parks to palm-shaded glades, there are lots of places in Dubai where people can hold gatherings or attend a few events. We have shortlisted some of them below:
1. Dubai Creek ParkThe Dubai Creek is one of the oldest parks in Dubai. It has dedicated barbeque spots, cycling areas, children’s playing grounds, and everything to create a perfect environment for family outings. Here you can also ride cable cars and enjoy its incomparable scenic beauty to the fullest.
2. AL Barari Nature EscapeEscape from the busy city life and enjoy the freshest weather in the lush greenery at Al Barari Nature Escape. This themed picnic spot has breathtaking natural beauty where you will listen to the buzz of insects, chattering of the birds and sound of the fountains. Al Barari, aka the Farm Dubai, also has abundant dining and entertaining options to spend a memorable time with your friends and family.
3. Jumeirah Beach ParkThere aren’t many neighbourhoods in the world with a large communal park slithering between skyscrapers. However, Jumeriah Beach Park is one of them. It is located near the beach on Jumeirah Beach Road and has lots of amenities for the picnickers. Along with its beautiful view, the park also has ample space for kids to run and play.
4. Mushrif ParkMushrif Park is one of the most popular picnic spots in Dubai. Pony rides, tiny buildings, an equestrian centre, almost everything is available in its large space. You can even find the windmills here. Crazy, right? Whether it is morning or afternoon, Mushrafi Park is the perfect place to stroll with family or friends.
5. Al Qudra LakeIf you are looking for a versatile picnic spot in Dubai, you should opt for the Al Qudra Lake. This Lake is home to different migratory birds, so, alongside camping, you can also spend your time bird watching. Besides, it has an amazing cycling track along with the lake, which can melt the heart of any cycling enthusiast. Its public barbeque area is completely free but make sure to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Zabeel ParkThe beautiful Zabeel park is located near to the north of Downtown Dubai and the Dubai World Trade Centre, right under the shadow of the Dubai Frame. Because of being as large as 45 football pitches, this Park has so many things to enjoy with your family. In addition to this, there are three technology-driven zones for kids that can help them educate in a fun way. Moreover, the park has barbecue pits, restaurants, boat rides, live music, and every other thing for a perfect hangout. You may have to spend an entire today here to cover all of them.
7. Safa ParkSafa Park is an oasis for the people who desire to escape the concrete jungle. It is surrounded by Dubai Canal and has a lot of beautiful spots to spend time with your loved ones. The calm and natural environment of this park is completely different from any other picnic spot in Dubai. Aside from this, it also has bike rental, boat rides, dedicated areas for football, basketball, and volleyball.
8. Al Barsha Pond ParkThis beautiful green space is a bit busier than other parks in Dubai. The Park is located near Al Barsha Mall and is built around a large lake with a spacious running and cycling track. A Ripe Market is held in the park every Saturday from where you can buy few things if you want.
9. Burj ParkHow about stuffing a picnic in front of the world’s largest building? Yes, we are talking Burj Khalifa, and here you will get numerous scenic beauties to enjoy your picnic. From Dubai Fountain to the Dubai Mall, you can devour your sarnies while experiencing lots of magnificent views.
10. Al Mamzar Beach ParkParks or beaches? There’s always a debate between these two places while choosing a picnic spot in Dubai. However, it’s up to you, but no matters what you prefer, ignoring the Al Mamzar Beach Park won’t be ideal at all. In total, four beaches have surrounded the park that gives a mesmerizing look from every angle. Here you will surely feel very lively and to enhance the fun; you can take part in a few water sports too.
Final WordsThe attractions of Dubai have no end, and here going out with the family is just as much fun as exploring the city. So, pack all you need and head towards one of these picnic spots in Dubai with your family or loved ones. Trust us, the moments you will get from here will remain the best day in your diary forever.
7 Most Romantic Ideas For Proposing To Your Girl In Dubai activities Best Beach Clubs in Dubai Best Restaurants in Dubai Best Restaurants in Dubai With a View Best rooftop restaurants in dubai Best View Restaurants in Dubai Celebrity Approved Restaurants Celebrity Favorite Restaurants in Dubai Celebrity Favorite Restaurants in the UAE Dubai dubai propsals flyboarding holidays hotel jetski kids luxury villas with pool luxury yacht charter luxury yacht rental dubai marriage proposals places to visit in dubai pool pool villas in dubai private home rental in UAE Private Villa Private Villa Home in Dubai private villas proposal ideas proposals Proposing To Your Girl In Dubai rent a yacht in dubai skidubai skydiving Summer tennis things to do tours vacation villa rental in UAE waterparks wedding proposals yacht yacht rental yachts