Where To Go In Dubai At Night
After sundown, Dubai comes alive with a dazzling array of lights that make it appear just as like the fireflies in a jar. The beautiful nightlife and ultramodern architecture can melt any heart, especially those who are attracted by Dubai’s surreal charm. From the traditional Arabian nights desert safari to dancing in the famous nightclubs, there are plenty of things to do in Dubai at night. So, if you’re wondering where to go in Dubai at night, here’s a list for you!
Where to Go in Dubai at Night With Friends and FamilyYou can find unmatched experiences in Dubai like desert safaris, fountain shows, underwater zoo, and more. Whether you want to enjoy some quality time with your family or like to flare up your adventure, these places are worth visiting when you are in Dubai. Let’s have a look at them!
1. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooDubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most attractive places to visit in Dubai at night. This stunning man-made masterpiece fills one with childlike wonder, and at night, it dresses up with a mesmerising look. The feeling of walking beneath a 48-meter aquarium and seeing sharks up close is literally awe-inspiring. You can also plunge among the shark and get the breathtaking experience of cage snorkelling here.
2. The Dancing Fountains of DubaiThe most important part of the night is dinner but before you head towards that, don’t miss the spectacular show of the famous dancing fountain of Dubai. The fountain show can be seen in the daytime, but at night, it looks amazing. The show takes place every 30 minutes, and it is completely free of cost. You can enjoy the beautiful view standing on the sides of the lake of Dubai Mall or by its surrounding restaurants.
3. The Finest Restaurants of DubaiDubai’s culinary industry continues to develop with the greatest international brands in an ever-growing metropolis. Right now, you can find almost every dish around the world here in Dubai. But to streamline your search, make sure to book your dinner table at your favourite place. This is because Dubai becomes very busy during the season.
4. Dubai CreekWith the saltwater creek that flows straight through the heart of Dubai, Bur Dubai’s exquisite architecture, and Deira Dubai’s glittering skyline of countless buildings, Deira Dubai is one of the most popular spots to visit in Dubai night. Cruise down Dubai Creek’s serene water for an ultimate Dubai night experience that can’t be forsaken. Take delicious dinner, listen to tasteful music, enjoy the traditional Tanura Dance on board. And if you don’t want to go for a cruise ride, the glittering city lights at the waterfront will be still enchanting. So, simply hang out there.
5. Night Clubs of DubaiDubai’s nightclubs and cocktail bars have no comparison in hosting the world’s best DJs and night lights. They are located on the rooftop or in the basement of different prestigious hotels. These are the places where the city comes to life, and it is a must place to visit in Dubai at night.
6. Arabian Style Desert SafariDubai tour without an overnight desert safari will remain incomplete. Sand skiing, camel riding, dune bashing, quad biking and various other activities are waiting for you at the deserts of Dubai. So, why miss them? Your overnight desert safari will start with an extreme ride through the desert sand dunes, then a stop at the Bedouin Camp for barbeque dinners, cultural performances and more. This is a place that you must visit when you are looking for where to go in Dubai at night with your partner.
7. Go for ShoppingDubai is also known as the World’s International Shopping Destination. The magical city has the best selection of well-stocked malls to quench the thirst of every shopper. You can shop around from famous shops like Tiffany, Alexander McQueen, Jimmy Choo, Chanel, and all other popular brands. Even if you don’t wish to buy anything, there are plenty of activities like bowling, skiing and many more to enjoy the nighttime under these gorgeous and luxurious architectures. Some of the major shopping malls in Dubai are:
- Mall of Emirates
- Burjuman Center
- Ibn Battuta Mall
- Wafi Mall
- The Dubai Mall
- The Mirdif City Center
- Dubai Marina Mall
8. Uptown BarBreathe in the freshest Arabian breeze while admiring one of the greatest views of Dubai by making a reservation at the top of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The place reverberates with outstanding jazz music, which turns the atmosphere into a romantic mood. This gorgeous bar is a perfect place to visit in Dubai at night with friends or your special person.
9. The Ski Slopes of DubaiIf you want to get more excitement, you should head straight to Ski Dubai. It is located at the Mall of the Emirates. Even though Dubai is far from a Ski destination city, its indoor ski resort will surely blow your mind. This man-made ski slope is built like the true mountains and delivers an authentic skiing adventure. The Skip Slope at Emirates Mall remains open till 11 pm, and later so you can fill your evening with the utmost fun.
Final WordsThere’s no end in Dubai, and the list of where to go in Dubai at night doesn’t end here. With many malls and food outlets open until late at night, beachside strolls, nightclubs that host parties, and a wildness that invites adventure enthusiasts, Dubai has everything to keep the night owls entertained without any excuses.
7 Most Romantic Ideas For Proposing To Your Girl In Dubai activities Best Beach Clubs in Dubai Best Restaurants in Dubai Best Restaurants in Dubai With a View Best rooftop restaurants in dubai Best View Restaurants in Dubai Celebrity Approved Restaurants Celebrity Favorite Restaurants in Dubai Celebrity Favorite Restaurants in the UAE Dubai dubai propsals flyboarding holidays hotel jetski kids luxury villas with pool luxury yacht charter luxury yacht rental dubai marriage proposals places to visit in dubai pool pool villas in dubai private home rental in UAE Private Villa Private Villa Home in Dubai private villas proposal ideas proposals Proposing To Your Girl In Dubai rent a yacht in dubai skidubai skydiving Summer tennis things to do tours vacation villa rental in UAE waterparks wedding proposals yacht yacht rental yachts